Lindsay BruntonDirector and OHSEQ ConsultantCertified OHS Practitioner
- Advanced Diploma of WHS
- Exemplar Global Certified Principal Auditor
- OHS Management Systems Auditing
- Advanced Diploma of OHS
- Diploma of Frontline Management
- Diploma of Project Management
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Certificate III in Hospitality
- Lead Auditor Training in Quality Systems
- CGU Approved Return to Work Management Course
- Working Safely Near Live Electrical Apparatus as a Non-Electrical Worker.
- Apply ESI Safety Rules, Codes of Practice and Procedures for Work Near Electrical Apparatus.
- Conduct In-service Safety Testing of Electrical Cord Assemblies and Cord Connected Equipment
- Licence to Perform High Risk Work – Classes LF LO
Lindsay has more than 29 years’ experience working within a manufacturing environment, 15 years as a WHSQE professional.
Lindsay has amassed a variety of practical and theoretical knowledge with regard to the conceptualisation, development, implementation and maintenance of best practice safety, quality and environmental systems.
This includes but is not limited to:
- NSCA five star
- AS4801 Safety Management Systems
- ISO9001 Quality Management Systems
- ISO14001 Environmental Management Systems.
Since 2009, Lindsay has been the principal consultant at SafetyZone. Lindsay prides himself on using his analytical problem-solving skills and experience to provide solutions to a variety of risks as well as helping to develop and maintain compliance systems to ensure his clients have safe, successful businesses.